"Two months before we planned to give birth to our daughter
Polly at Mass General, a problem arose requiring an emergency
delivery at Beverly Hospital. That night, we discovered how lucky
we were to have experts from Children's Hospital so close by - and
how vital it is to ensure that those resources are there for every
Missy and Nicholas White of Hamilton and their children, Pippa,
Ned, and Polly.
Northeast Health System recognizes many kinds of gifts for annual
and lifetime membership. You can match your personal financial
planning goals with the various gift-giving options available.
Outright gifts of cash, stocks or property, multi-year pledges, and
planned gifts such as bequests or life income gifts are all
meaningful ways in which you can express your generosity.
- Unrestricted gifts may be given to Northeast Health System and
will support areas where our healthcare needs are greatest,
including critically important annual programs, equipment, and
capital and facility improvements.
- Gifts may be restricted to one or more of the affiliates of
Northeast Health System.
- Gifts may also be earmarked for special purposes as designated
by the donor.
- Named funds and endowments may be established for gifts of
$25,000 or more.
- Many gift planning options are available for those who wish to
support our important healthcare mission through bequests or life
- Charitable gift annuities and remainder trusts can offer
multiple benefits to a donor, including an immediate tax deduction
for future gifts, and higher current income from appreciated
- Commemorative and tribute gifts may be made to honor the people
you love and esteem. Such gifts can serve as a memorial, or as
recognition of a special accomplishment or occasion.
- Corporate matching gifts, gifts "in kind" and contributions to
our annual fundraising special events will also be recognized.
Our Ways to Give
section will further explain the various kinds of gifts from which
you can choose to make a donation.