The Center for Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
A Continuum of Rehabilitative Care
The Center for Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine at Beverly Hospital is distinguished as a Center of Excellence. When you turn to us for rehabilitation after an injury or illness, you will benefit from the most current technologies and techniques - delivered by a highly trained staff committed to providing exceptional one-on-one care.
The Center provides the expert care to meet your timeline, your goals and your needs. We offer a full range of specialty services ranging from orthopedic rehabilitation to neurological therapy. Many of our therapists have doctorate degrees or advanced certification in their area of specialty.
Our rehabilitation services include:
Request an appointment online and we will contact you within one business day to schedule an appointment.
Why Beverly Hospital for Rehabilitation?
- Our multidisciplinary team of experts is dedicated to providing one-on-one attention and clinical excellence to meet your individual goals and needs.
- We take the time to build trusting, caring relationships with each patient.
- To personalize your care, you will have a dedicated person assigned to you.
- Our expert team members have received advanced training in a wide variety of the newest rehabilitation treatment modalities.
- We are focused on providing the best outcomes in the shortest period of time.
- You will receive unparalleled care close to home. Because most people recovering from a sports injury will need therapy for a certain length of time, not having to travel far to get the best care can make a big difference in your lifestyle and your recovery.
For your convenience, our three locations on the North Shore have evening and weekend appointments. Appointments are available in less than one week. Request an appointment.
Our three convenient locations for rehabilitation services are:
|Beverly Hospital, 85 Herrick Street, Beverly, MA
|978.922.8943 / 978 524-7975 (TTY)
The Importance of Tracking Outcomes
How well you recover with rehabilitation therapy is of utmost importance to us. The way we know how effectively we are serving our patients is by tracking their outcomes. To do this, we utilize Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), which is a national benchmark database and reporting service for outpatient rehabilitation providers.
The state-of-the-art FOTO system helps us ensure the effectiveness of the therapy we provide by answering questions such as how long a patient is likely to need treatment and how well our patients are able to get back to their usual activities.
FOTO utilizes body-part-specific Functional Status Measures, seven of which have been endorsed by the National Quality Forum and are included in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service's list of approved quality measures in the National Quality Measures Clearinghouse.