Health care Close to Home
Visit any one of our member sites to learn more about
our organization, our facilities, and our patient offerings.
Whether you are looking for a neonatal care unit, a hospital, or a
behavioral health facility, Beverly Hospital and our member
organizations offer complete health care options.
85 Herrick Street
Beverly, MA 01915
- Founded in 1888 to provide care to residents of Beverly and
- Operates 221 patient care beds and serves as a major acute care
and referral facility for the region
- Provides a comprehensive range of outpatient services, such as
cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, etc.
- Inpatient services are available in the areas of critical care,
general medicine, surgery, obstetrics, newborn special care,
pediatrics, and psychiatry
- Provides 24-hour emergency services
298 Washington Street
Gloucester, MA 01930
- Founded in 1889 to provide care to residents of the greater
Cape Ann area
- Operates as a 58-bed medical-surgical acute care hospital
- Provides an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient
services including emergency medicine, radiology, critical care,
cancer care, rehabilitation, senior adult unit, Hospice services,
60 Granite Street
Lynn, MA 01904
- Operates 62-bed acute inpatient services for behavioral health
patients with persistent, long-term psychiatric disabilities, as
well as for patients with acute mental health and substance abuse
- Offers Partial Hospital Program for mental health and substance
- Provides outpatient services and 24-hour emergency psychiatric
480 Maple Street
Danvers, MA 01923
- Serves as a major regional referral center for outpatient
services including breast health, day surgery, radiology and
imaging services, orthopedics, pain management and spine care,
magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), medical specialty services,
rehabilitation and sports medicine, adult and pediatric primary
care, obstetrics and gynecology, and the Lifestyle Management
Premier assisted and independent living residence located on the
Beverly Hospital campus.
142 bed short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing center on
the campus of Addison Gilbert Hospital.
123 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing center.